You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Design Engineers
We have an excellent opportunity for a top candidate to work with an industry leading, MEP Engineering Consultancy, with a reputation for delivering some of the most innovative projects across industrial, commercial, public, healthcare and hospitality sectors.
This is a consultancy working on major projects, with the best teams around and they are offering the chance for a very talented Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Belfast.
The role will involve the design of Electrical Building Services across a range of projects, covering a variety of sectors.
To be considered for the role you must:
- be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- have a minimum of 3 years post graduate experience.
- previous experience working on projects in the commercial, industrial, hospitality or public sectors is an advantage.
- Experience with DiaLUX, Amtech and Revit would be preferred
- The role will involve the design of LV electrical building services across a range of projects.
This is a top firm, offering you a chance to further learn and develop while working on some of biggest projects going.
Also on offer is an excellent rewards package including a top salary and benefits.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: