You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
The successful candidate will join a talented and professional environment, working on projects across various sectors and will gain invaluable experience in the following:
* Prep & review of structural analysis
* Design calculations
* Preparation of drawings and detailed design
* Liaise with clients
Sectors > Student accom, Education, Commercial, Hospitality, Retail and many more
* Degree in Civil Engineering
* At least 1 to 2 years’ post grad experience, working in a consultancy background
* Aiming to become Chartered (IStructE)
* Experience in the following design materials: Concrete, Steel & Timber design
If the above position is of interest, and you are ready to take a considerable step forward in your career, please forward your CV through to Matthew Gilchrist at Conrad Consulting.
**We don’t advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn’t quite right for you, please get in touch with Matthew to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a ‘REFER A FRIEND’ bonus up to £500 for a successful referral
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: