You can save this job and apply at a later date.
There is now a vacancy for a Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller to join a successful leading international manufacturing company in Ashford. As Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller you will be offered a salary in the region of c£27,000 + overtime + 25 days holiday + pension. Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller role works on a day shift Mon-Fri. Skills in milling and turning are required.
As Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller you will be joining a well-established company that can offer prospects for career development.
Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller - Overview of Duties:
- Working as part of a small but dynamic manual machining section, in milling and turning
- Reading and working from technical engineering drawings
- Manual turning, boring
- Manual milling including vertical milling
- Producing low volume, high quality machined parts
Manual Machinist / Turner and Miller - Candidate Requirements
- Experienced Manual Turner and Miller
- Ideally a formal qualification in engineering (supplementary experience would be considered)
- Ability to oversee work of more junior staff would be an advantage
- Any CNC knowledge is advantageous but not essential
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Premier Recruiting Services Ltd
The job: has been sent to: