You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
I am delighted to be assisting one of Bristol’s leading engineering consultancies in their search for a Graduate Structural Engineer, please find a brief outline of the business and its requirement below:
- Nationally recognised engineering consultancy covering; Civil, Structural, Building services, geotechnical, environmental and nuclear
- This business has a considerable share of the local market and is a recognised investor in it’s employees
- Projects come from several sectors including; residential, commercial, healthcare, education, retail and industrial
- State of the art software, talented staff and a strict code of excellence ensures this practice upholds it’s excellent local reputation
- Undertaking the structural design and analysis of buildings from varying sectors and values
- Performing supervised site visits and writing structural reports
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and contractors
- Completing key IStructE objectives
- Taking responsibility for your own work and ensuring it’s timely delivery
My client is preferably looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- An IStructE accredited degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering, both Bachelors and Masters are acceptable
- Relevant higher qualification or A Levels ideally in Civil Engineering, Maths or Physics
- Good communication skills with a confident and personable manner
- Some relevant work place experience such as a industry work placement
This business offers a competitive package which includes:
- A salary of £22,000 - £24,000
- 5% Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, increasing with service
- Access to company car lease schemes
- Flexible benefits package which can be tailored to suit circumstance
Graduate roles in Bristol do not come much better than this and this is surely an opportunity not to be missed.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: