You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Process Engineering Manager
A leading manufacturer and developer of speciality chemicals are currently seeking to secure a strategic and business critical hire, for the role of Process Engineering Manager.
Based at their chemical manufacturing site in the North-West they have significant plans for long term growth and capital spend, with a number of new product lines being added to the operation, this is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking business, with a focus on safety and efficiency improvements.
Taking responsibility for managing the Technical Process Engineering function for the site, with CAPEX budget of circa £6m, with project values of up to £3m, the role holder will possess strong technical knowledge both in the design and operation, of similar fine chemical manufacturing sites, and ideally be able to demonstrate prior experience of leading a small team of chemical engineers, to deliver site capital investment projects.
The successful candidate will form a key part of the sites leadership team, and will be joining an established site with passion for creativity and continued innovation, who promote an excellent work environment.
- Manage the site capital budget, utility budget and technical resources in a manner that support site goals and objectives.
- Provide technical support and process safety guidance to plant operations including the oversight of our change management system. Identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement sustainable solutions.
- Maintain and execute the 5 year capital budget.
- Be responsible for the energy budget by managing energy contracts and leading energy conservation efforts in order to meet or exceed budgetary and regulatory expectations.
- Process engineering support for new product development with particular relevance to process safety assessments, plant design and Hazops and equipment selection and specification.
- Accomplished chartered engineer, educated to degree level or equivalent, within Chemical Engineering
- Extensive education & experience in Technical & Engineering Management within the Chemical Industry
- Experience of leading HAZOP and Risk Assessment techniques/Process Safety Management .
- Relevant experience on similar Top Tier COMAH sites
- Must be enthusiastic, adaptable, flexible and willing to work in and lead dedicated teams.
- Excellent Salary
- Management Bonus Scheme
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
NES Global Talent
The job: has been sent to: