You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for 2 Maintenance Engineers to join the team to assist with the maintenance of all plant and general equipment factory-wide. This will also include attending breakdowns out of hours and working shifts.
You MUST have your 17th or 18th edition.
- carry our both electrical and mechanical remedial and maintenance and testing activities
- identify and report hazards and potential hazards
- respond both electrical and mechanical breakdowns, fault finding activity
- install services to new equipment
- perform routine preventative maintenance checks
- refurbish equipment and provide general maintenance
- comply with departmental, environmental and health and safety policies
- work flexibly and collaboratively with colleagues
- set example for others by promoting company vision and values
Monday to Friday, 6am - 2.30pm & 2pm - 10.30pm rotating weekly
This role will include a shift allowance and a bonus for when you are called out of hours.
Benefits will also include:
20 days holiday but this is likely to rise to 25 shortly
Health Cash Plan
4x Life Cover
4.5% pension matched
The salary for this role will be discussed upon application.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: