You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a proven background within Mechanical Design ideally with production line equipment as well as metal fabrication. However, a background of various Mechanical Design will also be considered.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
* Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture.
* Creating drawings via Solidworks of equipment to customer specifications.
* Producing Bill of Materials.
* Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team.
* Assisting the development of prototypes.
* Providing training to new members of the design team.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* The successful candidate will be degree qualified or equivalent in a Mechanical Design field of study.
* Proven background within Mechanical Design and Metal Fabrication industry or similar.
* Previous experience with production line machinery or sheet metal fabrication would be advantageous but not essential.
* Proficient with Solidworks software. Other software will be considered.
* Based in a commutable distance of Aylesbury.
* Full UK Driving License.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £25,000 - £42,000 (Dependent upon Experience)
* 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: