You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Installation Engineer Position Overview
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
* Undertake installation of conference room equipment, AV products, wiring and other communications systems in a professional and tidy manner. My client pride themselves on the installation of their systems and packages in the most professional and seamless manner.
* Mounting of displays, projectors, audio equipment and more.
* Wiring and tidying of wiring looms or singular cables so installed equipment is presentable and tidy.
* Work efficiently as part of the fitting team to ensure installations are done smoothly and on time.
* Assist colleagues where necessary.
* Readying and preparation of equipment, wiring and consumables in the workshop when not out on site or before installations take place.
* Adhering to Health and Safety regulations when in the workshop or on client visits. Secondary to this - keeping working areas tidy.
Installation Engineer Position Requirements
* Previous experience in a similar role working on Audio Visual or Conference Room equipment.
* Strong knowledge of electrical wiring, mounting and other electrical system installation techniques.
* Excellent communicator and team player
* Time served in an apprenticeship or relevant qualifications desirable
* Based within a commutable distance of Bristol.
Installation Engineer Position Remuneration
* £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
* 28 Days’ Holiday Inc. Bank Holidays
* Overtime, Pool Vehicle and Paid Travel Expenses Including Subsistence
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: