You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineer (Structural) - Hull
Salary Range: Up to £40,000
Our client, an award winning multidisciplinary engineering consultancy are actively seeking a Design Engineer to join their friendly Structural Engineering team in Hull. The team work on a variety of projects across the Rail, Construction, Industrial and Energy sectors.
You will become a key part of the Design team who currently undertaking bridge, platforms, station and infrastructure designs within the Rail sector.
Working as the Structural Engineer you will:
* Produce detailed structural designs within the Design team
* Produce Design Risk Assessments
* Produce accurate surveys and structural inspections
* Ensure all engineering and design documentation is correctly produced to company and client procedures
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients, stakeholders and sub-contractors
* Assist in the proposals for future business opportunities
* Mentor and coach junior engineers and technicians
* BEng or MEng in Structural Engineering
* Chartered Engineer or working towards
* Proficient in the use of StaadPro, Tekla Structures and AutoCAD
* Previous experience within the Rail, Construction or Industrial sectors
* Previous experience working within a 3D environment
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
This successful applicant will earn a starting basic salary of up to £40,000, whilst joining an organisation who is set to continue their expansion across the UK market. This opportunity also comes with an annual performance related bonus, an industry leading benefits package and real significant opportunities to rise in seniority,
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply or call RONNIE on (phone number removed) for more information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: