You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Junior/Graduate Mechanical Engineer
We are seeking a dynamic mechanical engineer (recently qualified candidates will be considered) to work for our client based near Huntingdon.
Our client is ideally looking for someone at the junior end of the scale, so they can help to train and develop them in the role.
This particular client are hugely successful in their field and are currently the 2nd most successful UK business within their industry.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare used equipment for sale including inspection, service, repairs, preparation for paint and re-certification as required, all to be carried out in a timely and professional manner in accordance with company policy.
• Complete all necessary workshop paperwork including certification for each piece of equipment in line with LOLER standards.
• Maintain a tidy and clear workshop environment.
• City and Guilds or other recognised qualification in mechanical and/or electrical repair work is essential
• Experience of working with access equipment or plant equipment would be beneficial
• Fault finding and diagnostic skills
• The ability to work in a logical and methodical way
• The ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
• IPAF experience would be beneficial.
• Good basic engineering background is essential
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The One Group
The job: has been sent to: