You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
The successful candidate will operate in a varied role and be required to produce designs and production drawings based upon client specifications. It is envisaged that the Mechanical Design Engineer will also liaise with internal teams and suppliers on design queries in order to provide product solutions.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will be given technical training but expected to have an academic understanding of technical drawings, AutoCAD component lists and specification writing.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
* To be responsible for production of design calculations, sketch drawings, and system schematics.
* Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to deliver design ideas in liaison with production and technical teams.
* Produce cost proposals for clients.
* There will be the need to work with AutoCAD and maintain schematics and the mechanical database.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree/ HNC or HND in an Engineering orientated subject or similar.
* Experience/ Proficiency with AutoCAD/ Solidworks.
* IT Literate.
* Able to work to tight deadlines.
* Based in a commutable distance of Falmouth.
* Willingness to learn.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
* 28 Days Holiday - (including Bank Holidays)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: