You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical Engineer
My client is a well-known special purpose machinery firm based in Colchester, with an international client portfolio. Due to success within the current team, I am looking to speak with Junior/Graduate Mechanical Engineers looking to build a career with an exciting business. Ideal candidates will have a good understanding of Mechanical Engineering principles and excellent communication skills as the role includes regular contact with external clients and internal team members.
A considerable amount of training will be provided in this role to learn company process, technical aspects and global standards.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
* Responsible for approval process for business product range
* Maintaining a good relationship with clients and authorities
* Supporting engineering team with new product introduction
Suitable candidates will have the following skills:
* A Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering (or relevant engineering discipline) is essential
* Good communication and leadership skills
* Very personable and demonstrates good personal attitude
* An understanding of special purpose machinery is desirable
If you would like some further info on this role, please get in touch.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: