You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
The key responsibility of this role will be to design mechanical and electro-mechanical components for production line machinery and heavy industry products using AutoDesk and AutoCAD packages.
Other responsibilities will include:
* Create concept models to analyse and provide alternative design options.
* Suggesting possible improvements on the existing processes and procedures.
* Manage project deadlines and expectations.
* Obtain quotations for components.
* Providing full documentations on all key decisions throughout the project.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
* HNC/HND or degree qualified in a mechanical engineering field of study.
* Proficiency in the use of AutoDesk Inventor or AutoCAD software packages (or other).
* Working experience in a design engineering field of work is desired but not essential.
* A Full UK Driving Licence is advantageous.
* Based within a commutable distance of Warwick.
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary £18,000-£24,000
* 20 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: