You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently seeking a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leading contract manufacturer of sheet metal components based on the Devon and Cornwall border.
In this Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer position the successful candidate will be carrying out mechanical and electrical planned, preventative and reactive maintenance across the site to ensure equipment is fit for purpose and downtime in kept to a minimum.
- Carrying out preventative, planned and reactive maintenance duties.
- Resolve problems and to eliminate any reoccurrence in a calm and safe manner
- To minimise machinery downtime
- Ensuring all procedures are documented accordingly
- Manage all sub-contractor when on-site
Key Skills and Abilities
- City & Guilds 2391 (electrical installation and testing) qualification are essential
- Time Served Engineer or recognised qualifications
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer (essential)
- Strong mechanical and electrical maintenance skills
- Background in Sheet Metal Engineering (would be advantageous).
The successful candidate will be working in a very fast paced environment and will lead a very strong preventative maintenance program. This role will involve the full responsibility of all maintenance and fault diagnosis to enable the safe operations of all site facilities.
Salary £30,000 – £32,000
For more information please contact Alternative Recruitment on (phone number removed)
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Alternative Recruitment Services Ltd
The job: has been sent to: