You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary up to £28,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a successful, friendly civil and structural design consultancy based near Surbiton, Surrey. Working on a mix of interesting projects around 70% of which are residential projects, and 30% as ‘other’ (often healthcare and larger residential tower blocks). With a projection that within a year, this mix of work is likely to be nearer a 50/50 split. Our client will consider a recent Graduate or someone who has up to 2 years of structural design experience (ideally residential).
Our client is offering the chance to join a friendly, ambitious consultancy. You will be offered a competitive staring salary plus options to progress within the firm to become chartered.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
* Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineer (2,1 BEng or higher)
* You will be a motivated, enthusiastic Graduate who is keen to progress in a Structural design environment
* You will have a working knowledge of CAD.
* Any previous experience working on building structures ventures would be beneficial
* You will have strong communication skills both written & verbal
* You will work well as part of a close knit design team
Commutable locations for this Graduate Structural Engineer role include; Long Ditton, Surbiton, Twickenham, New Malden and Epsom.
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please can you call MIKAELA ON (phone number removed) or email your CV
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: