You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Days Maintenance Engineer
Our client is a leading food manufacturer, with a reputation for product quality which is second to none and industry leading standards. Due to expansion they are looking for an electrical engineer to join their expanding team as they grow as a business.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Carry out reactive & planned maintenance in a food manufacturing environment
• Machine & control system upgrade and continuous improvement projects
• Electrical installation, commissioning & electrical upgrade work
• Control systems & panel upgrades, installations & modifications
• Working on a variety of conveyors & process material handling equipment, dryers, pick & place robots, control panels & PLC’s
• Working on 6.6kV & 11kV High Voltage power systems & variable speed drives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Must be an electrically biased engineer
• Previous experience of working in high-speed manufacturing – beneficial food/FMCG
• PLC Fault finding skills
• Must have a time-served apprenticeship & 17th Edition Electrical Regs.
• Able to carry out electrical installation, commissioning & fault finding
• Bonus to have worked in a team carrying out continuous improvement electrical work
Shifts & Benefits Package:
• Shift:- Days – Monday-Friday 8.00am-5.00pm
• Salary:- £34,000-£35,000
• Benefits:- Private Pension, , 25 Days Holiday
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling our Managing Consultant for this vacancy –
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the South West & South East of England. If you are looking for work in this area, we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: