You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Maintenance Engineer - Nights
Salary: £42,000 + Benefits
Shifts: Nights - 4 on, 4 off
Due to continued success & growth a leading engineering business based in Preston are currently looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team
The responsibilities of Maintenance Engineer are:
* Equipment servicing and maintenance in accordance with the company integrity system
* Action any repairs and ensure that all measures taken are recorded so recurrent faults can be recognised
* Carry out breakdown repairs to minimise plant downtime
* Assisting in the operation of the site to ensure plant availability and production is maintained at the highest possible level.
The successful Maintenance Engineer will have the following skills / experience:
* Proven background within an FMCG or Food Environment
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Experience of Breakdowns
As the successful Maintenance Engineer, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.
Please forward your most up-to-date CV together with salary details to daniel.smith @(url removed) quoting ref 17076/DS or by calling Dan Smith on (phone number removed).
3DOM Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: