You can save this job and apply at a later date.
This candidate will have proven industrial experience within a Fabrication and Welding environment.
They will be expected to provide evidence that they have the required skills to achieve a very high standard of competence in the areas of “Marking Out”, “Cutting”, “Forming”, “Welding (tig & mig) in Stainless Steel” and “Polishing”.
• Within their individual working environment, maintain safe working practices.
• Prepare materials, by accurate marking out, cutting and forming, for production of designated components.
• Weld components in stainless steel to the standard required by an employer.
• Polish and assemble components to form a completed unit, ensuring the unit conforms to employers/customers’ requirements.
• Fit, healthy and capable of manual handling.
• Experience in the field of Fabrication and Welding with particular reference to Stainless Steel.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Able to work unsupervised to the employer’s standards.
• Proven track record of a high standard of workmanship.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
West Riding Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: