You can save this job and apply at a later date.
CNC Turning Team Leader
Our client are a long standing precision engineering business that specialise in the design and manufacture of high value and complex components which are supplied mainly into the Aerospace and defence sectors. They work to the highest quality standards and have approvals from some of the biggest names in the industry. They continue to invest back in to the business and because of this and their large order books they now require an experienced CNC Turning Team leader to join them.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be an apprentice trained engineer
- Have a solid CNC Turning background of at least 5 years
- Have experience with Lean Manufacturing, 5s and Continuous Improvement
- Have previous experience of leading teams in a Manufacturing business
- Have previous experience of MRP systems and generating reports as well as dealing with staff KPI’s and Personal development training
- Be able to Program CNC Lathes both online and offline
This is a standard day shift role working 7.30am – 5pm Monday to Thursday and working until 1.30pm on a Friday. There is potential for overtime during busy periods and the role is paying a starting rate of up to £17ph depending on previous experience and skills so there is good earning potential within this business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: