You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £55,000
Full time, permanent
Iconic Modular Projects| Cold Rolled and Hot Rolled Steel | Form the foundation of company's UK Operations
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to join a company who are growing, and to be in at the start of a new UK-based office (with plans to grow UK sites beyond this). Working out of the West Midlands UK Hub you will form part of a 40 strong and growing team. The vision is that this site will be the UK Centre of Excellence for Offsite construction for the business in the UK. They work primarily on panelised and modular construction projects, and have a growing traditional engineering base responsible for foundations and podium slabs. There is extensive variety in their projects, providing you with the opportunity to work on some of the most iconic modular projects in the world.
Your responsibilities as Senior Structural Engineers include -
* Team Management of engineers and BIM Technicians
* Liaising with and reporting to senior management in Head Office
* Managing overall team and project budgets
* Production of structural designs primarily associated with cold formed steel and structural steel elements;
* Contributing engineering expertise to building product and system development and 3rd party certification of building products and systems
* Exploring opportunities for new sales and acquiring new clients
* Liaising with clients, contractors and consultants;
* Providing design office support to production departments;
* Assisting with drawing queries from Estimating Department and commercial staff on technical matters;
* Minimum of five years of experience in a similar team leadership role with significant experience of structural steel and cold formed steel design
* At least HND qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar discipline
* Strong working knowledge of structural software (eg Tedds, Masterseries REVIT etc) as well as a proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Excel
* Excellent working knowledge of UK Building Regulations, British Standards and Eurocodes;
* Chartered Engineer, or working towards chartership
* Experience of working in BIM projects, and use of AutoCAD
* Excellent working knowledge of current building regulations, Euro codes and British Standards
* Knowledge and Experience in the offsite sector would also be advantageous
This excellent Engineering Consultancy encourages Continuing Professional Development and will support you to work towards Chartered Engineer status. They have a collaborative approach to work and provide cross department support. Benefits include Performance Related/Profit Share bonus scheme, 21 days' holiday plus statutory holidays and enrolment onto the company pension scheme after successful completion of your probation period.
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please apply today or call Paul Blackwell on (phone number removed) for further information.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ARV Solutions Contracts
The job: has been sent to: