You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Gap Personnel Group are acting as an employment agency and we are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for our prestigious manufacturing client in the Clitheroe area.
Salary & Package
- £35,000.00 - £40,000.00.
- 28 days holiday including statuary bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Onsite parking.
- Monday to Friday 05:00 – 14:00, 08:00 – 17:00 & 14:00 – 00:00 rotating.
- Electrical maintenance experience is essential.
- 17th Edition/16th Edition is advantageous.
- FMCG experience is advantageous.
- General maintenance experience.
- Mechanical skills would be a benefit but not essential.
- Three years Electrical Maintenance is required.
- Time severed engineer.
You will be required to maintain machinery and ensure all machines are running at full capacity in a fast-paced FMCG environment. The right candidate will be hands on, be able to work all the shifts on a rotating basis, be able to do general site maintenance, perform electrical fault finding, manage machine break downs and facilitate commissioning on the machines. The company invests heavily in their staff and there is a clear career path for the suitable applicant.
Candidates can apply online.
Closing Date: 14th March 2019.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: