You can save this job and apply at a later date.
- To respond to breakdowns as identified by Supervisors and Production Operatives;
- To show a proactive approach and find solutions to problems;
- Self-prioritise work schedule when necessary;
- Identify and order spares to facilitate plant efficiency;
- Communicate with Production via log books and other methods;
- Liaise with all other departments to understand Operations problems;
- Observe all safety procedures and follow good engineering procedure;
- Take ownership of engineering based housekeeping responsibilities;
- Manage and monitor TPM adherence and recording.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- To be fully conversant and compliant with all Environmental Health and Safety procedures.
- Complete quarterly ethics module as advised by BPO
- To fully comply with all Quality, Environmental Health and Safety directives including but not limited to PPE, Accident Reporting, Cardinal Rules, RAMS, ACE
- Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE).
- Fully qualified to City & Guilds or B. Tech in an Electrical engineering discipline;
- Must have served a recognised apprenticeship;
- Must have an understanding of current H&S legislation;
- Flexible, reliable and confident in making their own decisions;
- Confident in communicating with other departments;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines;
- Multi skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- 17th Edition (Optional)
- Knowledge of PLC, Pneumatics and Relay Logic
PC Skills – Able to use Microsoft applications
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Chubb Fire & Security
The job: has been sent to: