You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Ripe4 is currently partnering with an Electro-mechanical manufacturing organisation based in Cambridgeshire. The organisation is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with strong NPI, Lean and process improvement skills & experience.
- Utilize a continuous improvement toolset and practical experience to derive, develop and implement improvements across the manufacturing process
- Perform process failure mode effect analysis, with the aim of identifying and mitigating risks
- Assist in the development and design of tooling solutions, including jigs, fixtures etc
- Ensure delivery of site Quality, Cost and Delivery targets
- Contribute cross functionally, integrating with Quality on CAPA & EHS and R&D on NPI
- Get hands on with the equipment when necessary
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline
- Experience in a Manufacturing Engineer role
- Experienced in the use of improvement techniques, mainly lean and six sigma, certification is not necessary but is valued
- Have worked with complex electro-mechanical products
You will receive a highly competitive salary paying depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about this exciting Lean Leader opportunity or to apply send your CV now!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: