You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manufacturing Engineer, Thame
Our client specialises in designing and manufacturing specialist equipment used in a variety of industries. They’re now looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to join a rapidly expanding operations team. It is a great time to join this specialist manufacturing company as they’re going through a sustained period of growth and some exciting change and transformation. This role is also newly created which means you will have a big impact on the company and its approach to quality and continuous improvement. Your key Manufacturing Engineer duties:
* Working with Engineering / R+D for a smooth introduction of new products and processes
* Creating and maintaining Work Instructions and BoM’s
* Managing ECN’s and supporting Quality improvements
* Identifying and implementing modern manufacturing processes.
* Supporting management with efficiency improvements and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Managing plant, equipment and tooling.
* Supporting a H+S culture.
The successful Manufacturing Engineer will need the following skills and experience:
* HNC or better with Electrical or Mechanical competency
* Experience with Electrical / mechanical assembly essential
* Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
* Good practical and technical skills around Product introduction, Work Instruction creation and BoM management.
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Proactive with good energy and pace
* Good IT skills
* Methodical, with good accuracy and attention to detail
* Experience in handling gases desirable
* Good written and oral communication skills, able to lead or follow instructions
* Knowledge of basic electronics / electrics desirable
* Ability to read engineering drawings essential
* Hands on / good practical skills
* Experience of MRP systems specifically BoM’s.
If you’re a Manufacturing Engineer who is looking to make a real difference and impact on a specialist manufacturing company, then please send us a copy of your CV.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: