You can save this job and apply at a later date.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Engineer to join this global manufacturer with a reputation for excellence. This is an exciting role within a fantastic company in Somerset.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Produce work instructions, Bills of material (BOM).
• Creation of Technical Specifications for Delivery (TSD).
• Creation of manufacturing routings, process sketches and stage drawings to support the manufacturing process.
• Identify accurate specifications for material requirements.
• Process design changes & introduce into current assembly process.
• Identification and requesting of tooling, fixtures and gauges required to support manufacturing process.
• Amend work instructions in operational areas to rectify errors and keep the manufacturing on schedule.
• Must be able to represent Manufacturing Engineering in a shop floor role. (depending on experience).
• Knowledge of manufacturing and or assembly and or machining processes.
• Take an active role in Business improvement and as necessary carry out improvement activities.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Educated to at least HNC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship.
• Experience in working with CATIA (V4/V5), ENOVIA and Smarteam
• A working knowledge of SAP (4.6/ECC6) is desirable but not accentual.
• Understand the principles of Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
• A practical and logical approach to problem solving.
• Engineering background from an Aerospace or high integrity manufacturing environment.
• An awareness of Health and Safety.
Package and Benefits:
• £DOE + Extensive benefits package
Suitable candidates should apply immediately by calling Mitchell Corrick on (phone number removed) or by sending your CV directly
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.
Hunter Selection is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Engineering and Manufacturing professionals throughout the UK. If you are looking for work in this area we may be able to assist you. Contact us directly on (phone number removed) and discuss your requirements with one of our dedicated consultants.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: