You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Civils Technician will be expected to Liaise with clients, site staff and deal with technical queries. You will be required to prepare detailed construction layouts for roads and drainage developments. Liaise with local authorities and prepare off site road improvement schemes.
The Civils Technician ideally hold a HNC / HND within the industry or 5 years + relevant industry experience and have ambition to work towards IEng or EngTech with IStructE or ICE. The Civils Technician will be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and it is advantageous if you have knowledge of Microstation and Civils 3D design software. Ideally the successful Engineering Technician will be proactive and have the ability to prioritise work, use their initiative and be able to work in a team.
Civils Technician Position Overview
* To prepare residential housing estate Engineering layouts
* Detailing of Highways and drainage to serve New build developments
* Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
* Prepare off site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
* Liaise with client’s and local authorities
* Communicate with site staff
* Deal with technical queries.
Civils Technician Position Requirements
* Knowledge of Microdrainage design software desirable
* Proficient in AutoCAD.
* Experience in Residential developments
* Experience on the design and advice for Drainage, Highways and Structures
* Qualification within the industry
* UK Driving Licence
Civils Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £22K - £35K DOE
* Health Insurance
* Pension Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: