You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics
Rate: £26.00 - £30.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Duration: 6 months
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
Industry: Manufacturing, Engineering, Electronics, PCB, SMT, Production
Key Skills: Manufacturing, PCB, SMT, Electronics, Production
A leading high-technology Electronics Manufacturer who are a specialist supplier into the Aerospace and Defence sectors are looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Engineer in to their business on an initial six month contract. This is an exciting time to join a leading company who are experiencing significant growth.
Based in Northampton, the Manufacturing Engineer will be contracted on an initial 6 month contract, but there is a good chance that this will be extended. You should have a strong background in electronic circuits, SMT and PCB Assembly processes. As Manufacturing Engineer you will be required to ensure that electronic products are built in the most efficient manner with a range of modern tools.
Manufacturing Engineer - Electronics Requirements:
* You should have a relevant degree or equivalent qualifications
* The Manufacturing Engineer should possess a strong working knowledge of electronic assembly and processes
* Have strong experience of working with SMT and PCB
* Previous experience of new product introduction and NPI processes is essential
* Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation is required in this Manufacturing Engineer role
Manufacturing Engineer – Electronics Responsibilities:
* As Manufacturing Engineer, you will be required to develop and maintain manufacturing methods and create process routings
* Responsible for identifying and implementing cost efficiencies within manufacturing through cost/benefit analysis
* The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for driving process improvements / cycle reduction initiatives
* You will be responsible for driving productivity improvements through process change
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: