You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 + Excellent Benefits
Industry: Manufacturing, Aerospace, Defence, Automotive
Key Skills: Manufacturing, NPI, Tooling, Continuous Improvement, CAD, Aerospace, Defence
A leading high-technology Electronics Electro-mechanical Systems manufacturer who are a specialist supplier into the Aerospace and Defence sectors are looking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer in to their business. This is an exciting time to join a leading company who are experiencing significant growth.
As Manufacturing Engineer, you will have at least three years in a Manufacturing Engineering environment, providing and supporting Continuous Improvement to reduce build time and improve quality internally and within the supply chain.
Manufacturing Engineer - Requirements:
* You should have a relevant degree or equivalent qualifications
* Possess a strong working knowledge of design and tooling specification within a manufacturing support assembly and processes
* Awareness of AS9100 or similar Quality Systems
* Experienced in Continuous Improvement in Manufacturing environment
* Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining manufacturing documentation
* As Manufacturing Engineer, you will have experience in a 3D CAD environment (NX, CATIA, Creo or similar)
Manufacturing Engineer – Responsibilities:
* The Manufacturing Engineer will be required to develop and maintain manufacturing methods and create process routings
* Responsible for identifying and implementing cost efficiencies within manufacturing through cost/benefit analysis
* Specify and design new tooling and assembly aids using 3D CAD
* You will be responsible for driving productivity improvements through process change
If you are interested in this Manufacturing Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: