You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Commercial Gas Engineer
We have been established for over 20 years specialising with Commercial Gas, Ventilations, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment.
We are recruiting for an experienced commercial gas engineer to service our existing contracts consisting of Government buildings, Schools, Universities, Hospitals and Hotels across the South West.
* Service of commercial gas equipment
* Repair of commercial gas equipment
* Meeting clients - Customer facing position
* Building long lasting relationships with a strong focus on customer care
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
* Commercial Gas Qualifications - CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1,COCN1,ICAE1,ICPN1, TPCP1A, TPCP1,CoNGLP1PD )
* FGAS – desirable but not required
* LPG (Would be an advantage)
* Driver’s Licence
* Up to £34,000pa
* 40 hour week
* Health care
* 1 in 8 on-call rota
* Travel after 30 mins either side
* 20 days + 8 bank hols
* Private use of the van
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
CV Bay Ltd
The job: has been sent to: