You can save this job and apply at a later date.
We are looking for an experienced Fabricator-Welder who is reliable and hardworking for an engineering firm in the Skelmersdale area.
Fabricator-Welder - The Company
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and very well-established engineering company that due to the growth of the business is now looking for an additional Fabricator/Welder to join their team.
Fabricator-Welder – The Role
- Fabricator-Welder required for carbon work and structural fabrication
- MIG and Stick experience required
- You will be required to work from engineering drawings to weld and assemble components to point of completion.
- You will be working with a welding and fabrication team in the workshop although there will be some site work required.
Fabricator-Welder – Person specification
- The ability to read drawings and to be confident to complete tasks without supervision is essential
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
Fabricator-Welder – Benefits Package
- Starting salary of £23,400pa (£10.00/hr)
- An overtime rate of 1.5x is paid for any hours worked over the basic plus x2 on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- 28 days holiday (inc. 8 Bank Holidays)
If you feel you have the right skills for this Fabricator-Welder role then please apply today.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: