You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Project Manager - datacentre
Located on-site in Belgium the post is offered to individuals either seeking to live locally or those seeking to commute weekly with all accommodation, living and travel costs covered. As the lead mechanical manager on-site you will report into the Project Director performing duties to include;
* Full responsibility for the delivery of mechanical systems for a hyperscale datacentre facility,
* Review and comment on design solutions, while also managing the ongoing design development process,
* Assist in appointing trade contractors and manufactures,
* Lead the control of the mechanical programme,
* Offer technical advice on buildability and value engineering solutions,
* Production and presentation of project reports to line and client team,
* Daily management of a mechanical engineering team,
* Assist in the management and control of project cost,
The role suits an experienced Mechanical Project Manager with strong leadership skills who has background in the delivery of large technical engineering / critical facility builds valued to at least £40m, and can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the construction process. You will also be able to demonstrate technical ability in reviewing HVAC design solutions, and be able to provide technical direction to sub-contractors and consultants.
The position offers the following;
* Salary up to £90,000
* Car allowance,
Secondment package includes;
* Weekly travel costs to and from site,
* Share accommodation including bills,
* Access to a car,
* 500 euros per month living expenses,
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Clear Engineering Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: