You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Dewey Group are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer, to join our clients Plant Engineering Department.
Main Responsibilities of this role are:
To provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products, ranging from small component designs to extremely large plant or machinery which are used in the piling industry.
The successful candidate will work in a small team on all stages of a product, from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
• Design and implement cost-effective equipment or modifications to help improve safety and reliability.
• Develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines.
• Discuss and solve complex problems with, suppliers and customers.
• Ensuring a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments.
• Managing Projects.
• Produce details of specifications for a design.
• Recommend modifications following testing results.
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design.
• Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints.
• Work with other professionals, within and outside the Plant Engineering Department.
• Monitor and commission a design.
• Degree qualified in mechanical or structural engineering
• Experienced in 2D and 3D modelling using Inventor
• Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Understanding of Hydraulic Systems
• MUST have previous experience working on designs for heavy plant machinery
• Post graduate experience required
• Experience working on heavy plant designs for the piling or mining industry
• An understanding of BIM
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Dewey Solutions Ltd
The job: has been sent to: