You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Engineering Manager / M&E
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge regarding all statutory, contractual and commercial compliance, Environmental, Safety, Health and Engineering best practices.
* Identify, develop, plan, manage, supervise and evaluate electrical or mechanical operations, maintenance and repair policies, procedures and activities.
* Direct staff, contractors, subcontractors and engineers on entire maintenance aspect, including all local safety, health and environmental requirements.
* Supervise and control daily operation of facility, established working practices, work and asset management systems and Building and Energy Management systems.
* Continuously review the required quality, standards and value of internal operations and maintenance activities, purchased equipment and subcontracted specialist services, driving down costs, improving value and minimizing risk where ever possible ensuring contractual and budget compliance.
* Analyse, approve and recommend approval of all change requests, orders, invoices and payment applications.
* Support the bid teams establishing the required operations and maintenance activities for new contracts and existing contract renewals.
* Support the development, appointment and administration of new and renewing engineering maintenance subcontracts.
Engineering Operations Manager Position Requirements
* Industrial and/or Commercial Energy Centre experience extremely advantageous
* Strong understanding of Mechanical, Electrical, and Control Systems
* Previous experience as a Contract Manager, Operations Manager, Engineering Manager
* Commercial and Legislative experience
* Health & Safety experience
* Confident researching, understanding, analysing, preparing and presenting engineering, technical, commercial and financial information
* Highly experienced using engineering IT systems including work and asset management, metering and building management systems
* Highly proficient of Microsoft Office, especially, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Engineering Operations Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary £50,000 + depending on experience
* Annual Bonus Scheme up to 10%
* Car Mileage paid in HMRC rate / Car Allowance for right candidate
* Pension Scheme
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: