You can save this job and apply at a later date.
A family owned manufacturer and supplier of aluminium bronze and high alloy steel valves, established since 1953, is recruiting a new Design Engineer.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
The successful candidate will work as part of a small, highly skilled team developing new and existing product ranges and supporting the sales and production teams with design and technical information.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Ideally, degree educated with a mechanical background and will be familiar with castings and machining
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the relevant field
- A background in valve design is essentials
- Knowledgeable of relevant design standards we work to such as ASME, ASTM, PED, API, BS etc.
- Experience in Solidworks would be an advantage
- Focused, methodical with good analytical skills
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary in line with the experience of the candidate and benchmarked salary levels
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days running January to December, per annum
- Pension contributions above statutory rates
- Early finish on Friday
The successful candidate will need as part of the process to: (i) satisfy basic eligibility criteria/certain conditions of employment (e.g. nationality rules/right to work); (ii) provide appropriate documentation to verify ID, nationality, employment and/or academic history, criminal record (unspent convictions only); and undergo Baseline Personnel Security Standard checks.
IF YOU FIT THIS CRITERIA, PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING WITH CV AND COVERING LETTER STATING YOUR SALARY
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: