You can save this job and apply at a later date.
EFACS Systems Development Engineer
EFACS Systems Development Engineer (12-month contract)
A family owned manufacturer and supplier of aluminium bronze and high alloy steel valves, established since 1953, is recruiting a new EFACS Systems Development Engineer on a 12 month contract, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Previous experience in an engineering or manufacturing industry is essential.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Project manage all implementations to the prescribed timescales as directed by the Managing Director
- Familiar with SQL
- Set up divisional databases within current system
- Specialising in EFACS report writing (BIRT & EARL), Workflow, excel integration and dashboards (Power BI).
- Run the EFACS meeting and report projects and progress to the Managing Director
- Coordinate and project manage system configuration and setup changes in EFACS from a whole business prospective.
- Manage the relationship with external consultants and related budgets
- Manage user systems permissions within EFACS
- Prepare Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with departmental champions on projects
- Other duties as deemed to be within your knowledge and experience
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills across different levels and disciplines within the organisation
- Drive and motivation to see projects to completion
- Computer literate in Microsoft packages, EFACS and SQL
- Ability to work alone and priorities tasks
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary in line with the experience of the candidate and benchmarked salary levels
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days running January to December, per annum
- Pension contributions above statutory rates
- Early finish on Friday
The successful candidate will need as part of the process to: (i) satisfy basic eligibility criteria/certain conditions of employment (e.g. nationality rules/right to work); (ii) provide appropriate documentation to verify ID, nationality, employment and/or academic history, criminal record (unspent convictions only); and undergo Baseline Personnel Security Standard checks.
IF YOU FIT THIS CRITERIA, PLEASE APPLY IN WRITING WITH CV AND COVERING LETTER STATING YOUR SALARY
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: