You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
You will be expected to work in conjunction with the Project Department, you will be part of a team responsible for the design of high quality, technically innovative and commercially competitive products to be used within the food industry as either a stand-alone product, or as part of a full production line solution.
- Produce either Solidworks drawings and models working from concepts and layout drawings
- Assist Project Engineers in taking live projects from inception through to completion
- To design and develop new products for the food processing industry
- Design and develop enhancements to their existing product range
- Specification of mechanical components such as belts, motors and pneumatics
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience within either a sheet metal and fabrication or machining environment would be an advantage
- Fully conversant with Solidworks is essential
- Experience within the special purpose machinery is preferred but not essential
Ideally a qualification within Mechanical Engineering is preferred
Based near the town of Sandy with excellent road links to the A1 and A1 making it commutable from surrounding areas such as Bedford, Huntingdon, Cambridge, St Neots and Letchworth Garden City.
For more design jobs in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, call us now.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Recruit Mint Ltd
The job: has been sent to: