You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Design Engineer – Special Purpose Machines (SolidWorks)
Commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster, Ludlow, Shropshire, Herefordshire
£20,000 to £26,000 D.O.E + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a Design Engineer ideally with Special Purpose Machine design experience or a Graduate Design Engineer looking to start a career within a well-established and market leading company?
On offer is a role within the Design team of a company who are at the forefront of their industry where you will be designing state of the art machinery.
This growing company supply a range of parts into the machine tool industry with their main customers being blue chip clients within Aerospace, Formula 1 and Automotive industries.
This role would suit either an already experienced Design Engineer or a Graduate with relevant Design experience.
- Designing a wide range of machines/machinery including bespoke special purpose built machines
- Carrying out designs for a wide range of blue chip clients
- Opportunity of occasional work to client/customer sites
- Any relevant machine design experience is highly desirable – Bespoke/special purpose machinery design experience highly advantageous
- SolidWorks experience is essential
- Looking to join a company that have a long list of blue chip clients where you will play a key role in their success
Design Engineer, Graduate Design Engineer, Junior Design Engineer, SolidWorks, Birmingham, Worcester, Kidderminster, Ludlow, Shropshire, Herefordshire
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Oliver Shone
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rise Technical Recruitment
The job: has been sent to: