You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client (a large blue chip end client working in the Chemical sector) requires an experienced Civil Engineer who is both technically competent in both site co-ordination and also be able to manage civil engineering design. They are looking for someone who has the right skills and knowledge to manage civil work on site.
As well as site safety management, this person needs to know about civil construction methods and materials, building standards, how to read drawings, quality control system, cost control including assessment of variations and valuations, checking accuracy of work on site, managing/monitoring site manning level vs construction programme, dealing with technical queries and contract administration. Tying the design and site side together. The chosen candidate will work on a variety of maintenance and plant upgrade projects across the Runcorn site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on site surveys and accurate, detailed measurements.
- Prepare schemes and recommendations
- Produce Cost Estimates
- Liaise with outside suppliers to certify suitability of materials / items required.
- Procure and expedite materials and services for projects including all statutory documentation
- Provide solutions to technical queries
- Provide input to site installation quality plans
- Provide assistance with installation strategies / arrangements
- Provide assistance to Engineers during Construction phases of projects Plan and prioritise work schedules
- HNC or Degree in Civil Engineering
- Ideally Chartered MICE or MISTRUCTE (not essential)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: