You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Production Engineering Manager
Our Rubicon client is a leading global supplier with locations worldwide. As Production Engineering Manager you’ll benefit from working in a forward-thinking, result-oriented environment with a company who are invested in personal and team development.
Your responsibilities as Production Engineering Manager will be:
* Leading all production and manufacturing engineering projects for the site.
* Providing leadership and development to the production engineering team covering all product lines.
* Liaising closely with production management and R&D engineering to review efficiencies.
* Eliminating waste in the manufacturing processes.
* Delivering high quality components and products.
* Ensuring company standard practices and procedures are followed in connection with all production and manufacturing engineering department functions.
* Experience in a professional production engineering management role.
* Strong management and team building skills.
* Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement processes.
* Experience of NPI's, with experience of working through design changes and upgrades through to production.
* The ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Please either apply via this advert or for more information call me, Abbie, on (phone number removed).
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Rubicon Recruitment Group
The job: has been sent to: