You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Site Engineer - Drainage
Within this role your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
* Quality Assurance / Quality Control
* General site setting out
* Risk Assessments, Method Statements and ITPs
* Ability to read and coordinate site drawings
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
* Previous experience working as a Site Engineer, Surveyor, Project Engineer or equivalent.
* Previous Drainage & Highways experience
* BSc, HNC, HND or vocational equivalent within Engineering
* CSCS Card
* 2x references
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: