You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Associate/Principal Highways Engineer
If you are looking for a new role then this is for you!
The Company – Associate/Principal Highways Engineer
- A multi-disciplinary consultancy with more than 30 offices across the UK
- A long history of working with organisations that supply transport infrastructure such as airports, local and national roads and railways
- They believe in heavily investing in their employees recognising that their staff are their most valuable asset
The Role – Associate/Principal Highways Engineer
- Arranging the procurement of highway improvement works through competitive tendering
- Preparing schemes for tender using the NEC3 family of Forms of Contract, Manual of Contract Documents for Highway Works including use of Specification for Highway Works
- Supervising and monitoring works on site, making valuations for payment assessments, chairing and managing progress meetings
- Able to assist in preparing fee estimates and bid work
- To demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing, both at a general and technical level
The Candidate – Associate/Principal Highways Engineer
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil Engineering or be or fast approaching Chartered Member status of the Institution of Civil Engineers
- Solid experience in the design, implementation and supervision of all aspects of highways and civil engineering design and construction
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the relevant section agreements such as Section 38 and Section 278
- Software experience in some or all of the following: AutoCAD, Civils3D, Arcady, Picady, AutoTrack, KeySigns and KeyLines
- 25 days holiday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Voluntary Benefit Options such as childcare vouchers and life assurance
- Professional subscriptions paid
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: