You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Civil Infrastructure Engineer
I am working with a forward thinking practice in Bristol, specifically focusing on Civil Infrastructure!
This contemporary practice in Bristol is looking for an up and coming Civil Infrastructure Engineer. This company is made up of a people from both transport planning and development infrastructure backgrounds. It’s highly experienced team is made up of people from some of Bristol’s best consultancies and as such, this practice punches well above its weight.
Ideally, we are looking for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer with relevant industry experience.
They have a contemporary approach to their work whereby they take a very relaxed view on working hours and promote a low pressure environment where deadlines are virtually none existent, the focus revolves around getting things right first time. This method has led to not only a happy and content work force but satisfied clients and an excellent reputation.
It is accepted that there is no price which can be put on reputation and it is striving to be one of the most highly regarded consultancies in Bristol. Projects range from; retail parks, commercial, urban regeneration, universities and housing developments up to 1500 units. One of the main draws of this position will be the modern and flexible working environment where the emphasis is on trust, in return there is huge flexibility around working hours.
The Candidate – Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
The duties will vary dependent upon the grade. However, key attributes will be as follows:-
- Previous experience working as an Infrastructure Technician on design, in particular drainage and highways
- Excellent communication skills
- An ambitious individual with a keen desire to push themselves to achieve the best, within their capability
- A personable individual that is able to work as part of a team
- An individual that thrives on pressure and is able to solve complicated problems; and
- A reliable person that is willing to go the extra mile when the situation demands
The Role – Graduate Infrastructure Engineer
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of highways/drainage strategies, including consideration to SUDs
- Preparation of drainage technical designs to SFA for Section agreements (S104/S185)
- Preparation of highways technical designs for Section agreements (S38/S278)
- Represent the company at corporate events. They do a lot of drinks / meals etc and would involve the successful candidate regularly.
- Civils 3D, including tracking;
- Microdrainage Windes
- Bonus scheme reviewed twice yearly
- 7% pension
- Competitive salary
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Varied local projects
- 25 days holiday
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: