You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Structural Engineer with excellent design, technical, and software skills that enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams, taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results.
* Project design, management and technical delivery.
* Regular liaison with clients and wider design teams.
* Providing regular updates in relation to the planning, design and supervision of projects.
* Managing project and commercial risks.
* Monitoring work outputs and project costs to ensuring projects are completed in a timely and cost effective way
* Preparing reports, designs and drawings
* Making calculations about loads and stresses
* Selecting appropriate construction materials
* Providing technical advice
* Obtaining planning and/or building regulations approval
* Liaising with relevant professional staff such as architects
* Monitoring and inspecting work undertaken by contractors
* Administering contracts
* Managing projects
* Inspecting properties to check conditions/foundations
* Applicants must be educated to degree level in Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 2/3 years experience
* A sound knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
* A working knowledge of Revit would be a distinct advantage.
* Strong technical and interpersonal skills
Salary would be determined at interview based on previous experience - circa £30-35K
Please send CV via the link
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Brook Street UK
The job: has been sent to: