You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Civil Engineer, Edinburgh - MicroDrainage, PDS, Civil 3D
Salary Range: Up to £32,000
Our client, an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy are actively seeking a Civil Engineer to join a growing Civil Engineering team in Edinburgh. You will join an expanding team where you can develop a long-term career, in a very supportive environment.
Working as the Civil Engineer you will:
* Work on a variety of Civil Engineering design projects: Highways, Residential, Drainage design and Environmental
* Work closely with the Senior/Principal Engineers to plan and design client projects
* Be involved with site visits as part of the planning process
* Provide technical expertise to the Civils teams and clients
* Hold a strong Degree in Civil Engineering
* 3+ years experienced in a design focused role
* Experience in Roads and Drainage design
* Experience of AutoCAD, MicroDrainage/WinDes
* Exposure to PDS and Civil 3D
If you are interested in this role, please apply or call RONNIE on (phone number removed) for more information.
Keywords: Edinburgh, Central Belt, AutoCAD, Civil Design, Civil 3D, PDS, Windes, MicroDrainage, Civil Engineering, CAD Technician, Civil Technician, Structural Engineer, Civil Design Engineer
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: