You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Accounts Manager (Sales Engineering)
Salary circa: £22K + bonus scheme, Year One OTE £25K + Car provided on successful completion of 3-month training period
Our client is a leading supplier of compressed air equipment. Due to continual expansion they are seeking a graduate to join the Sales department to further enhance their services initially to existing customers.
The role will involve
* Promoting product ranges & ancillary products
* Promote Energy savings
* Leak detection work
* Service Sales
* Site Surveys
* Site Energy Audits
Required Knowledge & Skills
* Engineering/Physics/Maths or similar based degree preferable
* IT literate (competent user of MS products e.g. Word, Excel)
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent numerical communication and presentation skills
* Willing to work hands on where required
* Highly determined, motivated, positive, flexible, team player
* The role will be varied but will include;
* Project & Sales based CAD works, project costing
* Attending sites to install survey equipment which will include data loggers, flow meters
* Preparing survey reports
* Presenting survey findings/reports to clients.
A comprehensive initial 3 months training program will be provided covering all aspects of the company and compressed air systems. This role will mainly be hands on involving working within the Service and Installation department assisting engineers on site.
In conjunction with this relevant sales and product training will be offered covering all aspects of compressed air
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: