You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Mechanical Engineering Graduate
A superb opportunity for a hands-on Production Technician with Mechanical and Pneumatic skills to join a small, yet expanding local business. Your role will be varied as everybody within the company does a bit of everything. So your day may consist of doing some assembly work, inspection, warehousing, packing, and even some product development work. Ideally you’ll have an HNC or similar in Engineering and the attitude to work as part of the team.
* A knowledge of mechanical and pneumatic engineering, and basic machinery essential, with some electronic skills ideal
* A practical and logical approach to problem solving
* Ability to work to deadlines within a small team of just 3-4 members within a combined production, assembly and warehousing environment
* An awareness of health and safety
* Confident communication skills and commercial awareness
* An enthusiastic and positive attitude
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Meridian Business Support
The job: has been sent to: