You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Associate - Structural Engineering
Current workload covers everything from large commercial developments, retail outlets, renewable energy, education facilities and much more.
Everyone from the ground up is involved at technical level in this firm. The Directors like to lead by example and are still involved with hands-on project delivery.
Requirements of the Structural Engineer:
* It is expected you are CEng MICE/MIStructE
* SER approved certifiers of design are desirable, but this is not essential
* Competent in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
* Competent in the use of design and analysis software
* Competent in design safety/environmental requirements, procedures and responsibilities
* Willingness to train and mentor junior engineers
* Mature management culture
* Project variety
* Passionate about employee empowerment
* Clear structure for progression
* Relaxed working environment
* Regular pay reviews
* Flexible working
On offer is a salary of £50,000 to £55,000, company car, pension, mobile phone, healthcare, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, travel loans, gym membership and much more!
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Conrad Consulting Ltd
The job: has been sent to: