You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer
Duration: 6 Months +
Salary & Benefits: £25.00 per hour (Ltd Co)
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Our client currently seeks a practically-minded “hands-on” Graduate Electronics Design Engineer to assist with the development of PCs for specialised applications.
You will need to be a self-reliant all-rounder with proven design skills, combined with a pragmatic approach. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Design Engineer to join a dynamic team developing cutting-edge technology for major clients worldwide.
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer Requirements:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Electronics Design Engineer role
* Proven digital and analogue design skills working with passive and discrete components, logic and ICs
* As Graduate Electronics Design Engineer, you will have experience of Mentor Graphics PADS would be advantageous
* Knowledge of computer interfaces advantageous
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
* A basic understanding of PIC24 hardware and firmware programming
* Experience of the COM Express Standard and other typical PC interfaces would be advantageous
Graduate Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities:
* Design of analogue, digital and low voltage DC-DC switching regulator circuits
* Implementation of typical internal and external PC interfaces such as PCIe, SATA, PCI, USB, COM ports
* Design of systems considering EMC performance and adequate protection against ESD and radiated susceptibility
* PCB layout and schematic capture
* Creating wiring schedules, system block diagrams, test procedures, manufacturing packs, etc
* Testing of prototypes
* As Graduate Electronics Design Engineer, you will be supporting queries from internal team members and external manufacturer
If you are interested in this Graduate Electronics Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
ProTech Recruitment Ltd
The job: has been sent to: