You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Kier is looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to join the team in Stevenage. The successful post-holder will be responsible for carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive callouts and minor installation works on all mechanical and HVAC associated equipment.
* General fault finding and rectification to mechanical and HVAC plant
* Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment within the site manuals both hard copy files and electronic
* Participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team
* Deal courteously with clients, customers and the general public to maintain and enhance the reputation of Kier
* Continually demonstrate an understanding and commitment to customer care
* Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and office support staff
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence
* Holds the relevant industry qualifications
* Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ or equivalent training programme
* Good communicator, verbally and written
* IT Literate
Kier Group plc. is a leading construction, property, residential and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play. We operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
With a network of 88 UK offices Kier offers national coverage across all of its core activities. Employing 22,000 people, Kier has the financial strength and technical expertise to undertake some of the most significant construction, civil engineering and service contracts in the country.
Kier is an equality and diversity employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
The job: has been sent to: