You can save this job and apply at a later date.
The Structural Engineer will be degree qualified within a Structural Engineering discipline and have at least 3 years’ experience working within a consultancy environment in the UK. The Ideal Structural Engineer will have experience with a range of materials including Steelwork, Concrete, Timber and Masonry. The Structural Engineer will have knowledge of a range of software’s within design including AutoCAD and Structural Analysis.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
* Support Project Engineers
* Deliver technical elements of design.
* Liaise with other Engineers and clients
* Attend Client Meetings
* Perform Structural Surveys of Existing Buildings
* Work to HSE Construction Regulations 2015
* Dealing with Land Quality Assessments
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
* Degree within Structural Engineering Discipline
* Experienced in producing calculations to Eurocodes
* Experience of design in Steelwork, Concrete, Timber and Masonry
* UK Driving Licence
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* Knowledge of a range of software’s
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary dependant on experience (competitive)
* Continued Professional development
* Great opportunity to develop your technical and project management skills.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Bennett and Game Recruitment LTD
The job: has been sent to: